Translate

Friday, February 15, 2013

Bisaya short video

This is a video sent to me. I do not own it. I also do not know the owner of this video. I do not claim any ownership for this video. If it is yours and you wan this off my blog please do message me here. Thanks. kani bisaya kaayo. Amateur pero I admire your efforts and your guts to do this. Do it more and you'll improve much better with whatever video you make.

video


“I don't really like jokes in a way. I mean gags are fine but I like weird moments where what you have isn't really a joke, just tiny moments.”
Noel Fielding

 “I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one.”
Marilyn Monroe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our website.

Keep up the great writing.

Here is my website - how to buy a car With bad credit