Translate

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sagul nga ZTE jokes

Jun Lozada:1/2 Pinoy actor, 1/2 Intsik actress

Apostol:1/2 pinoy, 1/2 bulol

“joker” ArroyoL 1/2 pinoy, 1/2 pikon

Santiago:1/2 Pinay, 1/2 buang

Enrile: 1/2 GMA, 1/2 Erap jun lozada jokes, zte jokes

Neri: 1/2 pinoy, 1/2 pinay

Gonzales:1/2 pinoy, 1/2 linta

Razon: 1/2 Pinoy, 1/2 patola

Donald Dee: 1/2 intsik, 1/2 traydor

FG: 1/2 pork, 1/2 buwaya

Atienza: 1/2 Pinoy, 1/2 Hawaiian

Lacson: 1/2 Pinoy, 1/2 Pinay

Jamby: 1/2 Boy, 1/2 Girl

GMAL 1/2 1/2 lang!
=========================================================
Q. What`s the difference among Philippine Presidents Cory, Gloria and Erap?

A. Cory can`t tell a lie, Gloria can`t tell the truth, Erap can`t tell the difference

=========================================================
ABALOS’S PRAYERS jun lozada jokes, zte jokes
ZTE father,
who are in China, hakot be thy name, thy kickback come, thy wealth be done, in Wack-Wack as it is in Comelec.
Giv me this day my daily bribe, & conceal all my sins, as I conceal those sin along with me, & if I am led into temptation, deliver me from criticism, its power, & its money forever & ever. Amen
==========================================================
ZTE deal Senate inquiry with Jun Lozada testify-ing:
SENATOR LAPID: Kaanu-ano mo si Kuya Ike Lozada?

==========================================================
Man jumped Malacañang walls and shouted “magnanakaw ka FG!”

He was sentenced
to 2 years for oral defamation and
20 yrs for revealing a State Secret!
===========================================================

PINOY CONTRACTOR ABROAD

Three contractors are bidding to fix the White House fence.
One from the Philippines , another from Mexico and an American.

They go with a White House official to examine the fence.

The American contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. Well,” he says. “I figure the job will run about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and $100 profit for me.”

The Mexican contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, “I can do $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me.”

The Filipino contractor doesn’t measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers: “$2,700.” zte jokes, jun lozada jokes

The official, incredulous, asks, “What? You didn’t even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure? How do you expect me to consider your service with that bid??

“Easy,” the Pinoy explains, ” you see, sir, it’s $1,000 for you, $1,000 for me and then we hire the guy from Mexico “.

The next day, the Pinoy and the Mexican are working on the Fence.

============================================================
What a circus

No comments: